Monday, October 6, 2014

Welcome

Hello all,

As the owner and lead designer for Topaz Designs, I would like to take a moment of your time and welcome you.  We here at Topaz Designs, build and sell fountains of all sorts in Second Life.  Right now we are a small company but have hopes to grow bigger.  If you have any requests for a special fountain to be made there is a mailbox located by the door of the main store so please drop in a nc and i will get back to you as soon as I can.

Also in the upcomming days I hope to have some new stuff on the shelf.  I am currently in the process of a partnership with a major company in second life in hope to provide even better items.  Also over the next few days expect some changes in the store as I will be adding a demo area so you can see the fountains.

So for now that is all I have please enjoy your day.

Earl Topaz

owner Topaz Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment